Home › COVID-19 Updates
- We are able to currently allow a total of 184 patrons in the venue at any one time.
- However, each enclosed space has an enforced density quotient of no more than 1 Person per 4m² with no more than 50 patrons allowed in each of these spaces within the venue.
- Groups of up to 20 people can dine or drink together. They can be seated at the same table.
- Full table service must be provided. This is for both food & beverage.
- Tables must continue to be spaced 1.5 metres apart.
- Alcohol can be served without a meal when seated.
- To support contact tracing, we must request that each person who attends the premises for more than 15 minutes provide contact details. This includes staff.
For more information about any of these venue policies please feel free to get in contact or ask any of our friendly staff when in venue.